The Captain Morse House
We normally only rent the home in it’s entirety however when I am at the house I can rent the home based on rooms occupied.
Here are the room rates per night. All rates are per room, not per person.
$250 Back Bedroom with en suite bath and shower. #11
$250 Front game room with deluxe sleeper sofa and comfort air mattress with ensuite bath and shower and flat screen TV.
$450 Master bedroom with Queen bed and access to the front porch and elevator. #1
$300 Twin Bed front room with access to the front porch. #2
$250 Queen Bedroom. Small quiet room with two closets. #3
$350 Middle Room. Large room that can be set up either as two twins or a California King. #4
$350 Green Room. Large room that can be set up either as two twins or a California King.. #5*
$150 Small private single with closet. #6
$100 per bed in the loft above the back living room. There is one bunk bed and one single sleeping three.
Note: There are four baths on this floor that can be assigned or shared as you please.
* The access to the Green Bedroom #5 is either through bedroom #4 or through the bunk room and bedroom #6 however this room can be assigned a private bath. This is a quirk of this historic home.
$150 per each or three single bedrooms. These are all private rooms. #7, 8 & 9
$200 Front attic room with two twin beds that can be arranged as you please. #10
Note: all of these rooms share one bathroom on the top floor.
- One person needs to sign a leaase and pay a security deposit.
- Cleaning and laundry is $25 per bed.
- There is no maid service available during your stay.
- Nothing can be left in the common areas of the house.
- This is a shared environment. The manager can lock your valuables in their safe if requested.
- There is a continental breakfast each morning in the back dining room. You can use the back kitchen at any time. The front kitchen can be used only with prior permission.
- Parking is at the Harborview Inn valet parking area two blocks east on North Water Street.