- Reservations Rates Booking
Reservations Rates Booking Information
(see below for details)
For the next periods Calendar – click here For a PDF version of this Calendar – click here
Reservations, Rates and Booking Information
- To book the Captain Morse House send an email to us with your full legal name (no initials) , legal home address and cell phone number.
- Rates above are based on an occupancy of 16. We can sleep 23 but that may require a surcharge, typically each additional person is 3% of the weekly rent .
Contact me for a detailed quote though as nothing is set in stone and all is negotiable.
- The typical stay is one week. Long weekends in March, April, May, October and November are around 2/3 of the weekly rate.
Wedding parties in spring and fall will often take the property from Wednesday until Tuesday the following week. Send us your special request – Contact us
- The security deposit is normally $3,000. Special events and wedding parties are subject to a higher deposit, typically $5,000 – more info
- There is an estimated cleaning fee of $700 added to each full rental. This includes all linens and all the beds made on arrival.
- Reservations made within 90 days of the lease start date are subject to a tenant application and security reference checks.
- Check in is at 3 pm and check out is at 10 am on a Sunday. Special times can be accommodated only with advance notice.
- Check out our discussion of Affordability. We compare favorably with the local hotels.
- Sharing the cost of the house among friends? Check out my suggestions.
- Off Season Only – Here are our shared room rates.
- Travel Insurance – Now available for your rental – click here also see below
Allianz and AIG Comparison websites – http://www.travelinsurance.com/ and https://www.squaremouth.com
Realtor commissions? – We support our local Realtors.
View Current Year Calendar Here – View Next Years Calendar – Here